- Window Lite Glazed section with various types of glass or acrylic to allow for light and visibility.
- Sections Steel panels reinforced with stiles interconnected with hinges and rollers.
- Bottom Bracket A structured support that provides for attachment of lifting cables.
- Cable Drum Grooved drums on the torsion spring shaft that allow lifting cables to wind when garage door opens.
- Torsion Springs Provides the means to raise and lower garage doors via cable winding on drums.
- Extension springs extend along both horizontal tracks
- Rear Track Hanger
- Track Guides a section to raise or lower garage doors.
Vertical Track: on either side of opening.
Horizontal Track: attached to ceiling.
Radius: curved track
7 feet high - Typically 4 sections high
8 feet high - Typically 5 sections high
Extended Heights - available up to 16 feet high
4-1/2'–10" – low headroom track
10" – standard track/extension spring
12" – standard track/torsion spring
14" or more – required for operator